Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Useless rants of stupidity

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 at 10:40 (GMT -5)

I gave adom another go after it crashkilled my char weeks ago. Aiming to finally win the game, my human wizzie started going on nicely. Found lots of offensive repertuare, and got precrowned with Protector.
On DH, found a WoWi with 1 charge, wished for 7lbs and saved the other wish (khelly maybe). Found herbs on UD a lot, stats building up nicely.

Ofc when RNG seems to be on my side for a change, then I am against mysefl :\ While saccing Si's on Dwarftown, I accidently sacced my Protector..my god wasn't happy, and dusted my items. Lost my eternium halberd and lots of other cool stuff, including a Ring of Ice I found only few mins earlier, delaying ToEF. K, I had backup items so I equipped them and continued saccing...bringing my stupidity to its ultimate power. I sacced the Si's and got my equipment dusted AGAIN! FFS there wen't another set of 7lbs, my last good weapon and all my ranged weapons :<<<<<
Saved there before I killed the char completely :\ I think he can recover (very nice spell loadout), but now ToEF delays a lot and I'm practically nude. Could equip artifacts, but then I'd prolly starve.

I hate myself :\
Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4959 days, 7 hours, 27 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 at 21:02 (GMT -5)

Here's what I do when I want to sacc a lot of things at one single time: I stash everything i don't wish to sacrifice somewhere safe, then proceed with the proper sacrificial ceremonies. Rather neat, but it seems to be hard to learn - even I can't do it right sometimes, dropping every potion i have when having a certain corruption and so on...
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: