Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / quest from filk?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

ecgbryt
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 18:34 (GMT -5)

When my lvl 49 drakish mindcrafter meet filk, the quickling bard, on lvl 2 of the ID (I love hunting muggers in lawthoniel) he was non-hostile. I'm not sure if alignment has anything to do with this, as i was crowned neutral at N-. He said "ifyoukillthemadminstreliwillbeaveryhappyquickling," so i decided to investigate. Upon leaving the ID, filk actually joined my party! not as a companion (wouldn't that have been fun), but as a non-hostile. maybe this is beacuse i haven't entered the quickling tree yet. I visited the minstrel's grove and, since nothing seemed to change, killed the minstrel. filk then changed his speech to "iamaveryhappyquickling", but gave no reward. what do you think this means?
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1225 days, 20 hours, 37 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 19:38 (GMT -5)

It means he is happy, and that he thinks you should learn to use paragraphs.

Any npc will join you if they are nearby when you exit a map. Its nothing special, well...Most non-hostiles anyway.
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5141 days, 14 hours, 24 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 at 00:37 (GMT -5)

"It means he is happy, and that he thinks you should learn to use paragraphs"

HAHAHA.

That was truly funny. So subtle yet appropriate.

It is a bit strange that to get a powerful and lawful artifact you have to work as an hired killer for a raving lunatic. I'd say that Filk is the innocent party here, and that killing the minstrel is the most lawful thing to do.

Sadly it isnt.

Well the trident isn't that good, you can get on fine without it, eggbert.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: