Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Character decisions..

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

CamTheMan
Registered user

Last page view:

8163 days, 19 hours, 31 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 at 01:03 (GMT -5)

I always have trouble with this, but, I beath the game in gamma 16 with a Priest, no ultra ending just a normal wussy one ^_^

Anyways, I'm trying to decide on a class to go for the ultra ending in 1.0, and so far I've tried a Drakeling monk (getting two weapon combat and not being able to use both fists pissed the hell outta me) and a Dark Elven ranger (Yeah, I know D&D) but I really can't decide which one to go all the way with.

I know the Drakeling will have trouble in the ToEF, but he's still a fun character..

Yeah, I'm done. Just a little feedback would be nice. :)
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5666 days, 10 hours, 14 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 at 01:59 (GMT -5)

IMO monks are fun *g* but so are rangers *g* but i personally hate dark elves and love drakelings. so if i was in your boots i'd probably be running that drakeling for all he's got, weather that's a good idea or not is another question...
then again i'm not the person to ask about this, i've never beaten the game. furthest i've gotten was just past the AF, and the char was lvl 12.

ivan.sourceforge.net
BonghBaya
Registered user

Last page view:

7900 days, 15 hours, 43 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 at 08:25 (GMT -5)

actually those ultra endings are a bit tricky, there's lots of random stuff you need to do. so you can't be sure from the beginning whether the character manages to pull it off or not...

just choose a character and eventually during the game you'll find out if he's powerful/lucky enough (my first avatar was gnomish bard, maybe the luck helped quite a bit).

(there's the certain amulet that usually causes most of the problems...)

mYh34Df E3L5liK3aFRiSb3e

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: