Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / adom is a dead horse, enjoy

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

raven1
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 23:12 (GMT -5)

The game has reached its pinnacle, there are hopefully going to be bug updates, but the game is finished... Even the spoilers are boring and old and a bit repetitive, nothing new is there,
the games code has been broken down, and its now a matter of who can score the most.
Perhaps someone will discover some new use for SOMETHING, but those are fewer and further betwx, the game is at its final form get over it.
Ashandarei
Registered user
Spearmaster

Last page view:

4947 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 03:09 (GMT -5)

Maybe... Luckily TB is developing JADE :P
The rust monster touches your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster. Nothing happens. You laugh at the monster's pitiful attempt.
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5150 days, 21 hours, 20 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 05:25 (GMT -5)

I've only beat the game with 4 classes so far.
Got some more skills to (mis)use, more classes and races to win with.

Scoring doesn't matter that much, when I get a potential game-winner he could get as much exp and items as he wanted, given enough time. I'd rather just finish and start next project.

There are challenge games too, not all of them are as insane as the wilderness challenge or the SMC challenge. (ID challenge is pretty harsh too).

I might try the Lithium challenge sometime. (Easiest possible metal...proceed to the D:, and you're only allowed to visit the fire tower)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: