Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / DCBoT spoilers?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

cliffjeff
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 at 00:56 (GMT -5)

welll I'm an old player but haven't played in like 3 or 4 years now :D so I'm working from my memory...

I used to rely heavily on the DCBoT site but it looks like all the links on it are broken now...

anyway, I'm trying to remember how to become the champion of my god at the moment... I got to "extremely close" and prayed, and I got fate smiles and an artifact, but not crowned champion...

now I realized I'm L and not L+ - that's probably the problem right? is it possible for me to still become champion? :o are the DCBoT pages still up anywhere? :D thanks...
cliffjeff
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 at 00:59 (GMT -5)

I found another thread that answered my questions about crowning - but I'm still curious whether anyone saved a copy of the DCBoT website anywhere :D
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3898 days, 11 hours, 38 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 at 06:05 (GMT -5)

If you are looking for a site with spoilers, I would refer you to the GB http://www.andywlms.com/adom/adomgb-toc.html which contains massive spoilers
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: