Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / rune-covered club & shop

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7651 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 at 01:07 (GMT -5)

it surely feels good to play *totally* uncheated game... I had that gray elven elementalist, who scored 143000 points (I didn't save even once)...

anyway, I have very promising gray elven priest... on D:4 or 5 I got a normal shop:
###########
#...../...#
#.#####shop
#.#   #...#
#.#   #...#
#.#   #####
#.#
#/#

except that I found in the shop "rune-covered club {some stats} (unpaid, 75348 gp)"... I thought "why the hell everytime I start palying un-cheated games, it starts to create artifacts randomly (the gray elven elemntalist got scroched sear in SMC)"... Then I knew that this char would steal this club, even if he had to be killed in process.
After some thinking I remembered I had helm of teleportation... heheeee! By that time I still didn't know how to get rid of shopkeeper, because I was way too weak to kill him.
Anyway, my char teleported on the another side of the level. Thugs were easy, as I had some frost bolts... Then I got near the shop (because there were downstairs), right next to the lower door, that is seen on the map. I also saw a shopkeeper. Then I got an idea. I closed the door, and pressed 'l', and paryed the door would be with small or triangular lock. "You see a door (with small lock)" Yeeha! My prayers were answered. I quickly locked the door: even one turn delay would be catastrophic. After that I happily ran to downstairs, wielding "Skullcrusher"!! all this totally without cheating...
also, when I got ancient dwarf's first quest to kill a gnoll, guesss what I found on next level? Well, gnoll vault, of course ;)

[You forgot that / in the last PRE tag Stas ;)]

[Edited at 21:31, Monday, November 26, 2001 by Jan Erik]
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7898 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 at 10:22 (GMT -5)

Woah! Wrapping's missing. My eyes! My eyes! hehe

Locke Cole
Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

7777 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2001 at 13:36 (GMT -5)

IIRC be ready to find a dagger with UNBELIVEABLE stats.

THE MESSIAH,I'm here now,Worship me.
Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7651 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 at 01:37 (GMT -5)

nah, that bug is fixed (I think) ;)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

7777 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 at 12:51 (GMT -5)

Oh! Too bad!TB keeps fixin all the good bugs.

THE MESSIAH,I'm here now,Worship me.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: