Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Cursed Inventory

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
SenseAndViolets
Registered user

Last page view:

6818 days, 4 hours, 48 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 03:23 (GMT -5)

*looks sheepish*

I went and got all my inventory cursed...

spoily

By spitting (drakeling) at a cat while lawful I believe. Unf, hadn't even noticed my alignment change. :[

What's the best way to go about removing all of these? Does holy water have more than one use when something is dipped in it?

And on that note I've scoured the key-bindings but can't find the command for "dip", can someone clue me in? I tried simply using it but just dumped it on the ground. Bleh.

This game gets ever-more intense. <g>
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5149 days, 23 hours, 26 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 03:40 (GMT -5)

Scrolls have a variety of effects. You probably know by now that one can identify items for you. Others might help with cursing.

Dip is "!", exclamation mark.
Press !, then select the letter of item you wish to dip (or type "i" to get to inventory and select from there). Last select the (potion) you want to dip it into.

"d" is drop as you noticed.
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

5622 days, 28 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 at 04:05 (GMT -5)

Getting ones entire inventory cursed is annoying. It doesn't happen often, mostly only when one pisses off ones deity enough. Dipping everything into holy water to remove curses works, but needs piles of holy water. There is a quicker way

Spoiler

Reading a blessed scroll of uncursing will uncurse everything the char is carrying - both inventory and contents of backpack.

Sytytä toiselle tuli ja hän pysyy lämpimänä jonkin aikaa.
Sytytä hänet palamaan ja hän pysyy lämpimänä loppuelämänsä.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: