Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Bug temple help

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Hicpotboy
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 at 17:31 (GMT -5)

I think someone can help me with this, since everyone seems to have been there. OK, my question is: How the @:!" do you enter the bug temple?! Everytime I try to enter, a bloody and mangled dwarven guardian blocks me from entering! Please help!
Trickster
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 at 18:04 (GMT -5)

I beleive I remember how it is done. When the bloody and mangled dwarven guardian block you, you quickly take out the magic sword level 3 that you should have gotten by now and take off his head, allowing you easy access to and from the bug temple.
J.
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 02:38 (GMT -5)

Hmmmm... IIRC you must have certain number of names in hiscore-list before you are allowed to enter. Don't know if the scores need to be high. You could try playing some quick chars and then try again.
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

9 hours, 4 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 09:10 (GMT -5)

Actualy acordin to TB it's not how many name you have in the score, the game simply count the number of games played (almost the same thing)...

Just start and quit a couple of characters and you should be let in. If not the game remember how many games you have played when you started the current character, and you'll have to start a new one to be allowed into the temple.

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Hicpotboy
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 10:23 (GMT -5)

Thanks for all the help, guys, I really appreciate it. And trickster, I know very well who you are, and you do NOT play ADOM, so please refrain from adding anything into here.
Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

7780 days, 16 hours, 12 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 12:14 (GMT -5)

Hmm I never noticed this before.How many times do you have to play exactly do get in there?And whats the reason behind this?

THE MESSIAH,I'm here now,Worship me.
J.
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2001 at 01:48 (GMT -5)

IIRC in the guidebook it is said that at least two names in Highscore-list is needed.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: