Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Another try...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Arion
Registered user

Last page view:

7898 days, 4 hours, 37 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 06:39 (GMT -5)

I was trying to criticize the tendency of my fellow Finns to start writing in Finnish here. IMHO it's very bad form to resort to "secret" language that only a few here understand. That Reaper's first post on the "Suomalaisten oma plaza..." thread shows very bad manners.
"Let's talk about whatever you like. Let's just keep those Swedes out of this thread." I haven't witnessed such bad manners from any others. Just imagine what it would be like if everyone would start using their own language, the Swedish guys here started talking swedish and the German (are there any Germans here?) german and english speaking ppl started to speak engl... errr... anyway the point was that it would be total chaos.

Oh yeah, and I tried to ask Jan Erik if he has any idea how many ppl have registered in the forums.

"No more shiny ones. Oh well, back to lurking I guesses."
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 10 hours, 53 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 10:00 (GMT -5)

Yeah, pleace keep the non-english posts to a minimum, if you have something to say that you don't want other people to read use e-mail or something and don't post "in code" on public boards. Let's keep to the language the majority of users understand (english).

Oh and there are 63 registered users, 19 of them have never posted anything though (8 users have never even logged in).

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Mishka
Registered user
Hopeless

Last page view:

6122 days, 8 hours, 21 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 20:09 (GMT -5)

I have to "say I'm sorry" for this finnish thingie, but i suck at english.
My friends say that i'm an english genious, but i can only read english not write, so i really like to talk in finnish. sorry, I am.

"Faugh!" snorted Tahngarth. "Why would it make a meal out of something like you?" Squee looked relieved. "No," he continued, "you'd make a much better toothpick."
Portrait
Palagran
Registered user
Furry Hybrid

Last page view:

6364 days, 8 hours, 53 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 at 22:40 (GMT -5)

That's noble of you, Mishka. :)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: