Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Boomerangs and "returning" thr

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

benappo
Registered user

Last page view:

6678 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 10:31 (GMT -5)

Hi all,

When you use a boomerang or other thrown weapon that returns, you have a chance of it not returning. Can this chance be descreased by increasing Dex, boomerang & scuragi marks or anything else?

I ask because I've got a gnome thief on the go who has just found a Boomerang of Slaying (+5, 2D6+7) which is an awesome weapon and can one or two shot elementals and kill greater elementals in 3-4 hits at most. The problem is when it doesn't return ;)
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5988 days, 19 hours, 23 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 11:47 (GMT -5)

Try blessing it.
+Train Dx.

Dx, actually, influences a chance to catch it (if I'm right). Chance for returning is a mystery for me.
Ubi patria ibi bene!

Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 15:37 (GMT -5)

I think it would make sense if catching would be related to dx, and the chance of returning to weapon skill.
foxhenchman
Registered user

Last page view:

6658 days, 20 hours, 40 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 14:48 (GMT -5)

a quick question... throwing the rune covered trident... does it train any weapon skills? it didn't seem to for me, but i didn't stick with it too long... stuck to bows and xbows for the slaying ammo.
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6125 days, 9 hours, 24 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 15:10 (GMT -5)

I found a boomerang of slaying once with a starting charcter, but an fireball trap removed it from my eager paws... :(

throwing the trident should train Throwing Spears
*<< Words go here >>*

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: