Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Rune cobered trident

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Madman
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2001 at 22:08 (GMT -5)

Ok now how do I get the rune covered Trident?I saved Blups mom.If I talk to her she says it will be delivered soon.
secondly how do you get the assasin prince to assign you quests.He jus keeps sayin theres no work for now.
Ademon
Registered user

Last page view:

8138 days, 9 hours, 34 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 00:53 (GMT -5)

For most all your spoiler information I'd goto:

ADOM Guidebook (by Andy Williams)
http://w3.nai.net/~andywlms/adom.html

As for the trident you just hafta wait, in most cases a LONG time relatively. If you are born in the month of the Raven IIRC messengers reach you faster so you'll get this trident faster.

The assassin prince gives you the filk quest, which the mad minstrel tells you to goto the assassin prince when you're at lvl 45.
His quest is only necessary for an ultra ending.

Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5830 days, 12 hours, 13 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 16:53 (GMT -5)

1. The rune covered trident is *enormously* powerful in my opinion. In the star sign of the raven you will get the trident within about 100 turns. (An early ring of the fish is brilliant!) With high skill in polearms i've taken down so many things. It has demon and undead slaying abilities which is brilliant on D:50. Without being born in the raven it will take quite awhile, you'll be lucky to see it in a normal game.

2. The assassin prince assigns one quest thats known so far. He'll do this when you reach level 45 and talk to him while having needle in your posession. After you get the quest you can kill him for sting.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Madman
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 23:28 (GMT -5)

Look I'm just at lvl 20 right now.Still a long way to go.I've got grand mastery in pole arms(heh thankx to an eterium spear and long sting).
Ok I dont understand this turns thing.What is a turn in game time.Is it one minute,two minutes.
I've got nothin to do right now.
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5830 days, 12 hours, 13 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 23:58 (GMT -5)

It's when you move (every step is a move), eat, read books, read scrolls. Do anything like that.

Press ":t" 4 times during the game and it will display your moves made during a game instead of your speed.

I know it's a spoily forum but this part is spoilier then others

Spoiler

There are quite significant score bonuses for anyone finishing the game in less then 50,000 turns.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: