Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / charectors

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

melonhead
Registered user
The tasty

Last page view:

6673 days, 4 hours, 50 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 at 18:09 (GMT -5)

well..my lvl 28 high elf wiz just died....its the best ive ever done made it all the way to the the air temple....now i cant decide on a char to start...something fun easy and challenging...ne tips on charectors and star signs...? thanks guys
To all things an end must come..yours will be swift im sure....
*Cm
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 at 20:58 (GMT -5)

candle human barbarian, starts with great healing, 2 hander, and an amulet of luck.

Orchish paladin, book sign/cup, starts with everburning torch, and the sign makes it easier to learn spells

darkelven merchant, tree sign, for a challenge...
Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3584 days, 9 hours, 46 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 at 09:41 (GMT -5)

Wizards are the easiest class but yes a human barbarian I heartily recommend them :)
Silfir
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 at 10:42 (GMT -5)

Personally, I've never quite gotten the hang of human barbarians. Sure, they rock in melee, but their lack of decent armor isn't quite made up for with some amulet of luck.

IMHO, High elven archers are very powerful. As for the birthsign: Raven is very nice. +10 to Speed lets your archer get distance between him and the monster he wants to shoot. Book is also nice because it makes a high elven archer a fairly decent spellcaster in addition to their awesome archery skillz. They wear a elven chain mail from start, which makes them able to fend for themselves in melee at the beginning.

They have one weakness: There is almost no other r/c combo that starts with as few skills as they do. (Standard is 11, 12 born as Falcon)

Do you know which is the r/c combo with the smallest number of skills, by the way? Is there a combination with less than 11?
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5995 days, 25 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 at 14:08 (GMT -5)

I don't like high and gray elven wizards because of the pittifull number of sikllis. Nice ones - alchemy for example, are included, but having both healing and herbalism at start is a real waste. Stealth and literacy cross over starting wizard skills. Realy shitty.

Dark Elves despite lack of dodge look more appealing - alertness and find weakness rock so much!
Ubi patria ibi bene!
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5148 days, 15 hours, 41 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 at 14:59 (GMT -5)

They do, they do.
Nasty Waldenbrook though
And High elves get a lot better Learning
(more spells)

On the other hand, who needs skills when you have spells? Scum ID till you have most of them, then finish the game.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: