Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / fallen champs

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

adomer3
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 at 15:35 (GMT -5)

is there any hope for a fallen champion of order to get a ultra ending? i keep saccing 5 gp, my dietie's pleased but it won't draw me to order.. is there antying i can do?
HicPotboy
Registered user
Web-dude

Last page view:

7311 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 at 15:39 (GMT -5)

IIRC, once you're a fallen champion, no god will trust you enough to crown you again. Only way to become a champion, is to start another game.

---
Hicpotboy
------
Hicpotboy
---------
Less twitch, more mental itch - saying by me.
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5829 days, 21 hours, 59 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 at 02:07 (GMT -5)

If you have the extreme alignment already there's no gain saccing 5gp at a time.

In g16p2 you cannot be re-crowned. But i think someone submitted a RFE suggesting that getting crowned chaotic after falling from law should still be possible (getting all those lawful fools to trust you and take away a valuable artefact - dirty con artist). Thus it may be possible in version 1. (no promises tho.)

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7651 days, 5 hours, 13 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 at 04:26 (GMT -5)

and no, you can't do ultra ending with fallen champ - Khel won't give his trident to you (because of that very reason (fallen champ))
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

adomer2
Registered user

Last page view:

8038 days, 9 hours, 34 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 at 04:32 (GMT -5)

well i've already got the trident, but i just can't get the crone to talk to me w/o being chaotic. i thought the trident was enough to go through the gate, guess i was wrong.
Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7651 days, 5 hours, 13 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 at 07:22 (GMT -5)

hehe... no, trident isn't enough... if you want to enter the gate, *always* wear atleast crown & medal of chaos... *always*...

[Edited at 07:25, Friday, December 14, 2001 by Stas]
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

adomer2
Registered user

Last page view:

8038 days, 9 hours, 34 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 at 07:26 (GMT -5)

yeah it's just so annoying when andy shreds you apart with billions of chaos creatures... he didn't even stand a chance against me.... ah well, next time..

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: