Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / killer wands

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 16:32 (GMT -5)

FUCL I recharge a wand and I accidently press the "enter" before the "1" button.
you die...... hp -999999999/800

because I overcharged it!!!!

THATS NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the "enter"button is the same as the number 999999 its just an ugly excuse for killing my char. Remember me too not play this shit game!
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6131 days, 17 hours, 5 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 16:40 (GMT -5)

I have an image of the whole draklor chain in smoke, ruin and rubble, could count as a win if you caved the whole valley down on top of the Chaos Gate :p
*<< Words go here >>*
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 17:11 (GMT -5)

NOT FUNNY!!

ok it is, It was in fact on the top of the coc. poor dwarftown...

the point is I didnt press 1111 I didnt press 111111111111 or 999999999999999999

just "enter", zero charges! and boom!!!?!?

I HATE THIS GAME!!!
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6131 days, 17 hours, 5 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 at 18:47 (GMT -5)

Adom is a fine line between love and hate :)
*<< Words go here >>*
tongHoAnh
Registered user
adoomed

Last page view:

6634 days, 3 hours, 12 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 02:42 (GMT -5)

lol, 800 max HP? Must have said you really like this shit game before the incident ^^
My RL dumpyard:

http://www.geocities.com/ceruleannebula/index.html
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3905 days, 10 hours, 43 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 05:37 (GMT -5)

'Enter' always chooses the maximum amount. For example, when dropping stuff and the game asks how many, if you press enter you drop all of the selected item
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 06:08 (GMT -5)

lol, 800 max HP? Must have said you really like this shit game before the incident ^^

I was about to book cast wish..snif I had enough hp and pp allready I was just thinking a few more pp wouldnt hurt. I had allready drained recharged and drained again 100 wand and this was one of the last six wands, damn.. And dont mention my Aols in my pocket I didn't wear because how could recharging wands be dangerous?

'Enter' always chooses the maximum amount. For example, when dropping stuff and the game asks how many, if you press enter you drop all of the selected item

I see, but it really shouldnt be! this is no fair death, I have had alot of unfair deaths but they where always slightly fair but this wasnt even slightly fair.
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

5620 days, 19 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 06:34 (GMT -5)

ej: shit happens. I do remember when my promising wannabe-archmage got careless when waiting in wilderness for PP to regenerate (finger on wait key) and failed to notice the "You feel your great strength waning" message. I guess you can guess the rest...
Sytytä toiselle tuli ja hän pysyy lämpimänä jonkin aikaa.
Sytytä hänet palamaan ja hän pysyy lämpimänä loppuelämänsä.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4246 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 at 13:56 (GMT -5)

ej, report it as a bug, it's something that can obviously be fixed in a future version (however long that takes)
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: