Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Grand mastery

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6132 days, 2 hours, 51 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 at 03:02 (GMT -5)

damn this takes ages to get, been playing human barbarian (one of my faves) and have used only 2handers for the whole game and am now lvl13 in 2handers> even used a corroded broken rusty 2hander to level up a bit quicker too. am up to the bluedragoncaves and have a mighty stash of wicked 2handers available, eternium, parrying, a normal 2hander of penetration, eternium thunder, greataxe of mayhem, weeping mithril and Vanquisher (yay) any way i read somewhere that if you use the one weapon all the time youd have GM by the time you hit the water temple, but who ever wrote that lied :p (unless maybe the were a sword farmer using polearms?)
*<< Words go here >>*
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

5610 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 at 15:08 (GMT -5)

Getting grand mastery by the water temple is utterly ridiculous. Out of eight wins I've managed grand mastery twice. Once with a monk in unarmed fighting, and once with a troll barbarian in polearms. I don't remember what month the monk was born in, I've lost most of my old flg's. But my troll was born in dragon, which gives a slight mark advantage. Both of these characters got the final marks for grand mastery in the mana temple. Extremely experienced chaos servants give a lot of marks.

Edit: Right, thanks Stretch.
The following is a real Adom message:

The homunculus hits you. You suddenly fall asleep! Do you want to continue to read the spellbook of Calm Monster? [y/N]

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/25/2006 at 11:06 (GMT -5) by Some guy]
Stretch Trumpet
Registered user

Last page view:

6619 days, 13 hours, 39 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 at 20:13 (GMT -5)

sorry to correct you some guy but i believe you meant mana temple not water temple is where you achieved grand mastery
tuk-tuk
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2006 at 04:32 (GMT -5)

Javelin of doom + road near pyramid = Grand Mastery

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: