Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Transformers battle royale

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6128 days, 6 hours, 26 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 at 06:54 (GMT -5)

While doing my mind numbing telemarketing job i was saved by a brilliant(ish) idea: Transformers Battle Royale, all our favorites faced off against each other, fighting to become the Supreme Champion of the Universe (and for those of you who dont know who the Transformers are, i give you my condolances)

My idea works like thus:

In a weeks time the battle will commence, in this time we all put in two choices for fighters, one autobot (good guys) and one decepticon (badguy)and a reason why these two kick ass (iyho)
At the end of the week ill ake all of the fighters and randomly pit the good against the bad and post the fighters here>
Then we all get one vote of who wins the fight and then the survivors move on to the next round where the same system will take place untill there are the finall two, only then will we know the truth...

My two choices are:
Grimlock, Autobot/dinobot, transforms from T-rex to humanoid form, picked because hes pretty stupid but rips stuff apart
Soundwave: Decepticon, second in command under Megatron, transforms from tapedeck to humanoid, picked because hes so f**king cool, and has tiny tape transformers that he ejects (ravage, rumble...)

So yeah, i hope you all jump on the bandwagon cause this could be fun :)
*<< Words go here >>*
Portrait
pernicion
Registered user
High Pernicion

Last page view:

6226 days, 18 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 at 23:00 (GMT -5)

Count me in.

Are you limiting to characters from the original series? Or are all Transformers open. And what about the transformers that join to make a larger transformer (such as the Constructicons etc).

My two choices are:
Astrotrain, Decepticon. Choosen because it barely made it into any stories and transforms from a robot into EITHER and space shuttle or a train. How about that, eh?! Real functional.
BumbleBee, Autobot, transforms from robot to yellow volkswagon beetle. Always accompanied by his human buddy, Chip, whom rides in Bumblebee when in car form. I always wanted Chip to be crushed to death when Bumblebee transformed, but he always seemed to be ejected safely. Somehow.

Cheers.
The kobold cringes in pain
Portrait
pernicion
Registered user
High Pernicion

Last page view:

6226 days, 18 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 at 23:08 (GMT -5)

Also.. for those that don't know..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_%28toyline%29

And the live action / CGI film due next year
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_%282007_film%29

The kobold cringes in pain
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6128 days, 6 hours, 26 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 at 03:17 (GMT -5)

Yeah, any transformer from any series/comic/movie/game :)
Constructicons and devastator types count as one choice
*<< Words go here >>*
Caladriel
Registered user

Last page view:

4700 days, 20 hours, 9 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 at 16:36 (GMT -5)

My choices:
Autobot - Jetfire/SkyFire
* Namely because you already picked Grimlock. Let's face it though, Jetfire (ska Skyfire) is an awesome looking robot. The entire original Robotech series was based on the same design. Jetfire has strength, firepower speed and flight. I would put him up against almost any non-conglomerate/non-city transformer.

Decepticon - Megatron
* Megatron (from the comics) is, essentially, indestructible. He has been blown up, demolished, crushed and otherwise dissassembled in more ways than any other transformer, yet he _always_ picks himself back up to carry on the bad fight. He has taken on all _five_ dinobots at once and sent them packing.
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

16 hours, 41 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 13:02 (GMT -5)

Hmm, would "special event" characters like the Underbase enpowered Starscram work? Cause he was pretty darn bad-ass (up untill he absorbed too much of the power and bew up anyway) :P
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
CMuffin
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 18:23 (GMT -5)

Yes *any* transformer ever> rarely seen ones would need a description probally, Im going to wait untill there are some more choices before kicking this off> indeed, everyone can put in two more transformers to bulk up the ranks

My second choices:

Autobot> Optimus Prime, big truck> big robot, picked because he reminds me of a lawful paladin from D&D, and he is Uber-tough

Decepticon> Galvatron, Big Cannon> Big robot, picked because i hate him, he used to be Megatron, but after megatron 'died' he turned into this stupid purple guy (transformers movie)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: