Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / The Battle Begins

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6128 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 at 06:54 (GMT -5)

The ground trembles, building shatter, craters are formed from giant explosions and the repair bills are massive!
TRANSFORMERS BATTLE!!!!

I added a few more fighters to fill in the ranks:
Jazz, an autobot who had some wicked speakers which he could shoot sonic booms out of, Devastator the decepticon,(5 constructicons who merge) as well as Blaster, the autobot equivelent of Soundwave.
so all in all we have 6 autobots facing of against 6 decepticons>
I randomized the order using my trusty multi-sided dice, and the results are:

(1) Grimlock Vs Galvatron

(2) Bumblebee Vs Megatron (oh dear)

(3) Jetfire/Skyfire Vs Soundwave

(4) Jazz Vs AstroTrain

(5) Blaster Vs Starscream (enhanced)

(6) Optimus Prime Vs Devastator

So now everyone cast your votes and a reason why :)
*<< Words go here >>*
Portrait
*Chaos Muffin*
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

6128 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 at 07:02 (GMT -5)

***<My votes>***

battle 1: I've got to say Grimlock, because i dislike Galvatron soooo much

battle 2: Megatron, without a doubt, squishs bumblee bee without a sweat

battle 3: Soundwave, utilizing all his little tapes (ravage, rumble, ratbat...)

battle 4: Astrotrain, because hes got the advantage of being big, mean and tri

battle 5: Starscream, but only because he's such a sneaky b@stard enhanced by that underbase thingy

battle 6: Optimus Prime, because he's the man! (um...robot!)
*<< Words go here >>*
Caladriel
Registered user

Last page view:

4701 days, 9 hours, 50 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 at 15:09 (GMT -5)

My votes:
(1) Grimlock. He would overpower Galvatron, and Galvatron is not sane enough to figure out a way to win.

(2) Megatron. You're a cruel man, CM. Have you ever watched Bambi vs Godzilla?

(3) Jetfire. This would be a great fight, but with Jetfire's speed, I think, in the end, he would win. If soundwave gets to use his tape-bots, then Jetfire gets to use his enhanced armour. Jetfire would first take out out buzzsaw and lasebeak. After that, IMHO, Jetfire's superior speed and maneuverability combined with his firepower would win him the day.

(4) Jazz. Astrotrain is too stupid and slow. Jazz would cut him to pieces.

(5) Starscream. I don't think Starscream should be allowd his underbase enhancement -- He took out Fortress Maximus while enhanced. All he had to do was look at another robot and the other robot short-circuited. He could probably have taken out Unicron. He was only stopped when organics dropped the rest of the underbase on him -- But even without the underbase, I think starscream is sneaky enough and fast enough to take out the non-flying blaster. It would be a great battle, though.

(6) Devastator. I don't think combo-bots (Devastator, Superion, etc) and base-bots (Omega Supreme, Metroplex, Trypticon, etc) should be up against singleton bots. Megatron might have enough firepower to take down devastator if he got some lucky shots in, but Optimus Prime just wouldn't be able to do enough damage before eventually getting squished.

Why not put Shockwave in against Optimus Prime, so that Optimus has a chance. Then have the 6 winners of the singleton battles go up against the winner of the Combo-bot/Base-bot battle?
Cmuffin
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 18:25 (GMT -5)

quicknote> you should all remember, although devastator is mighty big, and enhanced starscream is mighty powerful, that they all mighty stupid> devastator would always fight among himself, and starscream would get to big for his boots and make mistakes> i thought this would even out there strengths

P.s Optimus is the man! and all battles where random (thus megatron vs bumblebee)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: