Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / The End is Coming!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5831 days, 8 hours, 32 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2006 at 10:46 (GMT -5)

Praise our saviour the One who Rages!
In the Silvernight of July, the Rage of the True God shall be Released! Those who are unworthy shall be struck down, but those who praise the True Cleanser shall not be forsaken!
Beware, for the signs of the One Who Rages will be seen! One the last day of June, Terinyo will be devastated! Lawenilotehl will see the same fate coming! Only those who redeem themselves worthy for our true God shall survive!

(mock topic :P)
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/18/2006 at 10:46 (GMT -5) by Battle bunny]
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4243 days, 12 hours and 15 minutes ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2006 at 14:29 (GMT -5)

Nay, I have interpreted the signs in the weird tome that say Corellius will smite you and all of the foul-kin! The saviours will rise and defeat the apolocalypse! The proof is there, can't you see?!
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2006 at 15:02 (GMT -5)

There is no proof that the infidels would prevail! The One Who Rages shall smite thee and thine unworthy companions and god! Even the weird tome says that, only thou infidel canst not read it correctly!
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 at 14:17 (GMT -5)

Nay! Cursed are thee and the fruit of thy loins! I will not give up insanely ranting until you admit that everything I've said is correct, even if it's been completely disproven by reality! A shower of fish will come next Tuesday to foretell the ultimate defeat of infidels like yourself. Repent now or live in eternal anguish!
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 at 14:35 (GMT -5)

Nonsense, fool! Thou and thine rebellious tracts are unholy and thus deserve to burn in Hell! I'd give up if I were thou, for thou will be stricken down by the One who Rages! Then thou willt finally see that no heathen can stand up against our might! Renounce thine old ways until thou hast the chance!
The shower of fish is actually Kranach, the raider's spectre and his skeletal gang avenging the "great hero" who cleansed the Chaos! But the True People have come back to clear the lands of heathens like thou! Beware, for the True God's rage will reach thine foul mouth if thine mouth doesn't shut!
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 14:58 (GMT -5)

Aha! The prophesy has spoken, fiend! Quell in your heathen boots before the wrath of the Almighty! The rain of fish did indeed come today, as predicted, and the world is torn asunder by it's truth! Germany beat Equador 3-0. It's quite obvious that the Germans had a fish supper, and it was the omega-3 acids in their delicious meal that helped give them to energy to RAIN goals upon their enemy. Is it a coincidence that footballs are round and fish smell salty? I think not!

Your idiocy is lain bare! Repent your vile words or face the wrath of heaven when the apocalypse comes!
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 14:35 (GMT -5)

Thou art wrong! The "rain of fish" was actually the landing of chaos creatures, ready to devastate Terinyo! They have already killed many of thine scum folk! The next sign is going to be the arrival of Bush in Hungary. It's clear, Bush is a servant of the infidel gods and he will be tormented in Hell when the judgment will be made!
Now beg for mercy, shouldst thou think of thine worthless life precious!
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 17:32 (GMT -5)

You are the most foolish of foolish fools! Everything is going according to our Lord Corellius' plans, as written in the weird tome for all to see! Those who died in Terinyo were obviously sinners who turned away from the light of our Lord. Repent now or suffer the same fate!

The caverns shall tear asunder, the tower fall in a burning cacophony, and the blackest depths crumble into dust before the might of our Lord! Repent vile fiends, turn your souls back to goodness, or thou shalt be surely doomed! To repent please phone 555 SAVE ME now and pledge a $200 allegiance as a sign of faith! Otherwise you shall suffer the most horrible of fates!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 6/23/2006 at 12:42 (GMT -5) by Darren Grey]
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 at 08:20 (GMT -5)

This is all foolishness! The only ones who survived in Terinyo are the Orcish Raiders and those farmers wise enough to capitulate and repent their old ways for the sake of the One Who Rages!
Thine foolishness is also clearly visible now! Thou thinketh that gold is worth to true Gods a sign of puppetship! But our True Savior doesn't accept such heresy! Repent thine old ways, worship the True God, the One Who Rages, and thou shalt survive the Armageddon which is going to burn the Drakalor Chain to smoldering ash! Those who are faithful to the One True God shall be immune to the heavenly flames, but those who are not, not even the most powerful artifacts can save them! Turn your back to thine foolish old religion and turn to the True Faith!
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 at 12:48 (GMT -5)

This is naught but lies and tomfoolery! Thine soul is evidently doomed without chance of repentance! Repent now!! Do not try to drag the noble denizens of this forum to Hades with thee, vile hopeless fiend. Hope lies only in the grace of Corellius! Thine words are poison, and thine tongue is a pestilence unto mankind.
The Almighty is truth, the Almighty is salvation! Turn thine backs on the filth and debauchery of this world and seek true enlightenment! Burn those who oppose us in purifying flames! Baptise their bodies in fire to show the true and wise path of the Almighty who loves them so deeply...
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1230 days, 22 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 at 23:01 (GMT -5)

Hobbits shall inherit the world!
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 08:01 (GMT -5)

Hobbits are tools of EVIL! They are the cursed ones, dwelling in holes since they were banished from the light! Trust not their stunted frames and furry feet, for they are a scourge to all those with pure souls.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: