Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / getting crowned twice

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

maasto^^
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, August 20, 2006 at 19:48 (GMT -5)

Too lazy to look if this has been posted twice, a nd quick scrolling through gb didn't help.
So, is it possible to get crowned twice?
I mean, first get crowned N=, then become a fallen champ and get a crowning being C-?

my lv24 bard went to LN (being crowned N=), from healing his greater fire elemental and I thought i'd get crowned as a C- (being easier to get C- than l+ obviously) and I didn't quite get to serious saccing before I stepped on the altar and got sacced by a goblin.

So.. anyway.
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3117 days, 10 hours, 26 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 at 09:43 (GMT -5)

No, it's not possible.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5141 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 at 12:14 (GMT -5)

Becoming a fallen champion is serious. You pledged servitude to your god as His champion, in return for which you received an immunity and a mighty artifact, permanent blessing and even a holy token (amulet).

You then turned on Him by becoming good, so naturally no God will ever trust you enough to fight as Their champion. You, Sire, haveth blown it.

I guess you get to keep the artifact, and I'd be surprised if you lost immunity, but mabye you lost blessed status? Not that that is a big deal...
maasto
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 at 10:25 (GMT -5)

got to keep the arti & immunity.. about blessing I'm not sure but who cares anyway.
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5141 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 11:18 (GMT -5)

Well bless couldn't hurt, but no biggie

For a priest starting with bless spell it gives +2hit, +2 dam and +1 PV, can be difference between life and death for a weakling race priest...for more advanced chars all this (except mabye dam) isnt much

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: