Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Should eat cha wrm corpse?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Seve
Registered user
HallelujaaGobble!

Last page view:

6445 days, 24 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 18:24 (GMT -5)

Any suggestions? Seems so far that when I ate some greater claw bugs and my dex was over 26 it didn't raise dex and just dropped will so will eating chaos wyrm do just same as my str is at pot max 21(-6 for corruption) and mana 34 out of 39max?

Btw my very first char to get in to toef and kill pretty much everyting&convert altar. Was 22 when entering and now 24 messin around in elemental altar area. Sadly still didn't find aols so I could save kelavaster. No time for that big hole on ground and library...
HallelujaaGobble!
Seve
Registered user
HallelujaaGobble!

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 00:20 (GMT -5)

Well ended up sacking that chaos wyrm... went down rift to get to library and after killing every monster there I read some books many times over 2000 turns and tried to chat to that damn librarian. Quess what... SHHH! blah blah... yeah right he ain't gona give me shit. Tried to wait for over a day outside library and inside library -> no help

Does that darn librarian get anoyed by opening door or eating?

Well anyways now that I have been messing around in that library literally for days of games time I ended getting 5 new corruptions and will prolly end up writing mass of primal chaos b4 getting anything done Gee thanks librarian. Maybe I should whack that son of bitch to get some consolation... Atleast he won't be one laughing on my grave

HallelujaaGobble!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/30/2006 at 00:21 (GMT -5) by Seve]
Seve
Registered user
HallelujaaGobble!

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 00:26 (GMT -5)

Hmm is chaotic act to get vengeance on that bastard He escapes death this time...
HallelujaaGobble!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/30/2006 at 00:26 (GMT -5) by Seve]
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5446 days, 18 hours, 6 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 06:22 (GMT -5)

Same with me, I waited for some 5 days. I got 1 corruption I think, and badly wanted to kill that guy. But, in the name of balance I had to refrain. He'll be getting an elemental for a slave of mine sometime soon.... oh yes... lets see who will be loud this time.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: