Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Funniest thing ever

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5451 days, 14 hours, 51 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 10:00 (GMT -5)

My only brimstone attempt got to the ToeF. All his stuff started dieing. I was hoping to get to level 6 to get the insintric. I saw a down staircase, and because I was taking damage I went down. "You feel a surge of power!". I hightailed him out of there as fast as he could go, and I made it out with basically no items, and 4 hitpoints. This guy's gonna have alot of fun...
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

5620 days, 4 hours, 47 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 15:26 (GMT -5)

My latest char (gnome mage) found in D48 that four of the 5 elemental anomalities were located in the same room and even close to each other. Now how rare is that...

Incidentally, that char went on to completely wipe out D50 (no wands of destruction). Balors proved a right royal PITA but acid ball put the end to their tricks. Now I guess I could try for archmage again...
Sytytä toiselle tuli ja hän pysyy lämpimänä jonkin aikaa.
Sytytä hänet palamaan ja hän pysyy lämpimänä loppuelämänsä.
netlava
Registered user

Last page view:

6036 days, 6 hours, 33 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 17:19 (GMT -5)

The level 6 intrinsic for elementalists backfires because it only counts as one source of fire resistance. Moreover, I had an elementalist who munched on a fire giant corpse and still took damage from the tower afterwards (he had 2 rings of fire resistance). The character later died at level 11 - one level away from immune to pain - after I accidentally held down the arrow key and ran into a elemental (who got critical hit while beserking). Stinks, huh?
Snwo aval ten
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5451 days, 14 hours, 51 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 19:42 (GMT -5)

Only one? Wow, well that char died to a ultra hit in a muffled sound displacer beast.It got up to him and hit him before I realized what room it was. A shame, the artifact was Skullcrusher.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: