Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Nuurag Vaarn

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5058 days, 16 hours and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 09:42 (GMT -5)

Is it just me, or is this guy a complete and utter pussy, as well as the ultimate douchebag?

I have never.....EVER.....in my entire 8 or so years of playing the game, had a problem with him. When I get to the mana temple, I waltz in, hand him a can of whoop ass, slap his head on a silver platter and strut out after pwning him. I have more trouble with the AKW, than I do with this guy. Anyone else feel the same way?

--------
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4245 days, 19 hours, 16 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 12:39 (GMT -5)

If you take the right prercautions he's really easy, especially with humanoid slaying ammo. But if you don't take the right precautions he will kill you dead before you know it. So yeah, he's easy to kill, but if you're careless or overconfident then it's easier to be killed.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5451 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 18:01 (GMT -5)

Most of my chars think he's easy. The extremely exped chaos servants aren't. One on One, my chars could whoop him. With the servents, I almost died as my ranged. Course, I didn't have confusion resistance and waltzed in... But yeah, his stat drain is ANNOYING!!
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4245 days, 19 hours, 16 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 21:41 (GMT -5)

Haha, yeah, stat drain is a damn nuisnace, which is why I always try to take him down with missiles. Not so easy when you're surrounding by extremely experienced chaos servants though... If you had a clear shot on him from the start things might be much simpler.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
netlava
Registered user

Last page view:

6036 days, 3 hours, 59 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 22:10 (GMT -5)

Why enter the temple? I usually just stand at the entrance and kill monsters until he shows up.
Snwo aval ten

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: