Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / TotRR+Emp. Moloch...HELP

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Noob
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 at 20:21 (GMT -5)

Can somebody give me a list of things to do in order to get the Trident of the Red Rooster and where to find the Emp. Moloch? I've looked on the guide but can't find anything. help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Portrait
Kirbot
Registered user
BattleHax0r of Devastation

Last page view:

5891 days, 6 hours, 12 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 at 21:19 (GMT -5)

It's at the end of the guide, under special endings. Basically, you have to...

Spoiler

1) Fulfull Sharad-Waador's quest to kill the big bad blue wyrm at the bottom of the blue dragon caves and retrieve Needle from the pile of loot he gives you.

2) Go see the Assassin Prince in the assassin's guild, located at the other end of the path from the pyramid. Talk to him and accept the quest (you have to be at least level 45 for this).

3) Go kill Filk, the Quickling Bard. He's in the infinite dungeon. The level he's on is the number of your first kill that you've killed.

4) Go see the Mad Minstrel, located above the CoC and to the right of the bug-infested temple.

5) Go to the Scintillating Cave, which is right next to the ancient minotaur ruins and below the Tomb of the High Kings.

6) Go to the bottom, where you will find the emperor moloch (either kill him quickly or lure him off the level, since the level he's on is *extremely* corrupting.)

7) Pick up the crumpled scroll that he drops.

8) Return back to Terinyo and give the scroll to Khelavaster (ONLY if you're Neutral or Lawful).

Voila, TotRR at your disposal. Hope this helps...
Molach: "I like to have 200+ hp and over 5 good healin potions when I do [the fire] temple. AND some way of killing the Wyrm"

Morio: "Some way of killing the worm is recommended, yes :D"
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4245 days, 22 hours and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 11:35 (GMT -5)

One important point:

Spoiler
Save Khelevaster when you first find the dying sage by giving him an amulet of life saving. A lot of people will scum the pools in DarkForge or the infinite dungeon or set up a gremlin bomb to achieve this.

(Whoops, spoiler fixed now. Damn curly brackets...)
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/21/2006 at 18:09 (GMT -5) by Darren Grey]
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5148 days, 3 hours, 54 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 at 15:04 (GMT -5)

Oh no, Darrens spoiler didn't work!

This whole subject could easily be in the spoiler forum, too.
Noob
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2006 at 21:58 (GMT -5)

Thanks guys. I personally think the raven starsign is stupid because of the lvl 45 rule. I thought that my Drakish Bard with a Greater Earth Elemental would be able to get TotRR by lvl 30 so I could kick some serious butt since I already have polearms at 10.....oh well. Sorry about not putting it in spoilers though.
lurker3
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 06:42 (GMT -5)

>lvl 45 rule

Uhm, i think you're confusing TOTRR with RCT (the rune covered trident) there, isn't it? And yeah, i DO like raven for getting it early. It's not the uber weapon but second only to TOTRR in polearms, IMO. It shouldnt be used exclusively too early though, since you want to get your shield skills trained...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: