Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Item Creation

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5065 days, 5 hours and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 13:22 (GMT -5)

Just a general wondering here.

The spell - Create Item -

IS it purely random as the manual states, or have people found places where better items are generated?

---

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5458 days, 1 hour, 17 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 15:30 (GMT -5)

I would imagine purely random, might have something to do with danger level. Haven't done much using it. Is the one the merchants get at 50 different from the spell?
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4252 days, 8 hours, 16 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 06:39 (GMT -5)

Merchants get the same spell, and it is just a random item based on danger level. No artifacts can be generated though. I'm not sure either about RoDS and wands of wishing (since raw chaos potions can't create them I wouldn't be surprised if the Create Item spell is the same). Normally the spells yields useless junk, but it can be handy for training Mana.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: