Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Cheating or legal?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5460 days, 4 hours, 50 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 17:50 (GMT -5)

I just beat the game with a gnomish monk. I did everything, then went to do Unicorn quest. I had alot of Scrolls of chaos resistance (12) and only a few corruptions. I thought I would kill the white unicorn. Problem was, I was L+ and I didn't want to drift to neutral, so I made a backup. Loaded it, put on amulet of balance and killed the unicorn. A few things I learned was, no it doesn't hurt your alignment that much (put me to L). Also, after the unicorn is half dead it calms down. From killing it you get the real drop, not attacking it. So, I quit that character and loaded my other one and left the chain. So, I'm wondering, can I can submit it to the Hall of fame? That was the only backup, no cheating, and I had already did D50 and all that before I did it. Can I?
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5040 days, 14 hours, 47 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 21:54 (GMT -5)

if i had done everything, backed up, then quit, i'd submit that character without a doubt, then gone back to my back up to do some testing.

right now, i would definetely count your character as a win, but that's just my opinion.

congrats btw ;)
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4164 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 22:46 (GMT -5)

unicorn usually calms down in a couple of turns. you don't get hard drop in allignment if he is hostile when you kill him. ventriloquism, stun ray, shooting arrows behind him helps.

i didn't get why you reloaded?
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4254 days, 11 hours, 50 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 06:36 (GMT -5)

The one time I killed the unicorn he never attacked me - he always calmed down, and I just kept acid balling. I felt so horrible :(
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at 05:24 (GMT -5)

cheating
unregistered user
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at 19:41 (GMT -5)

..says the unregistered user. Troll much?
ej
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at 20:45 (GMT -5)

lol, you are soO talking about about you.

or was that the joke? :/

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: