Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Strange about Djinni ring...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5142 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 13:36 (GMT -5)

Holy moses, CAN this be a coinsidence?

My hurthling necromancer had just gotten & completed the dwarven hall quest. Decided to continue down to the Khelly-level and see if anything exciting turned up.

It did, vault and some decent equipment.

Then I see the red C's and know I have reached the end for now. Back to doing other places in hope that a wish will turn up.

But then I think about the last time I killed those chaos servants, and got a djinni summoning ring from them. So I thought, what the heck...

Started pickpocketing...
1. The chaos servant does not seem to own anything of value.
2. The dark elven archer does not seem to own anything of value (he was mixed in there)
3. You steal an ordinary ring!
At this point my pulse picks up, as I have already identified ring of damage.
So...
You focus your magical energies and release the spell. You identify an ordinary ring as a ring of DJINNI SUMMONING!

Again.

So I know in the future I will always pick those chaos servants' pockets...
P.S precrowned with serpents bite - decent enough. And while the 4 blessed potions of ultra healing K drops are nice, I already had 12 of them. Learned something new about Jharod, the healer. Also got 9 blessed stethoscopes somehow :)

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 12/20/2006 at 13:40 (GMT -5) by Molach]
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5828 days, 6 hours, 31 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 14:02 (GMT -5)

Oh, good old pickpocketing... It was a different story for me though, when I had this. I got the complete product (7LB) from a GODDAMNED CHAOS WIZARD!
And how dare you worship Moses, you damn infidel, The One Who Rages is our only god!

Spoiler
(Sarcasm)

(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message: