Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Proof Tiny Girl+Cute Dog=Evil

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Milla Talyyn
Registered user
The Immortal Scribe

Last page view:

6338 days, 42 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 20:11 (GMT -5)

As the champion of a chaotic god, my Dark Elf beastfighter decided to go to Terinyo for a bout of slaughtering the innocent.

(Terinyo didn't like her much anyway-all because she killed a peasant or two to get herself to C- level)

While gleefully ripping people apart with her bare hands she came across the Tiny Girl and her cute dog. (My character decided to be nice at the start of the game until she found an altar in the Puppy Cave and sacc until she was beloved by god)

To her suprise the tiny girl wasn't screaming with terror but was still quite friendly and everything. So my Dark Elf gave her some candy and continued on her way.

Since my character killing the girl's fellow folk doesn't bother the tiny girl the slightest what else can I say but the Tiny Girl actually evil (And probably the daughter of Andor Drakon)

(Character was level 15 at the time.)
Milla Talyyn, the immortal that writes things down.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 12/24/2006 at 01:56 (GMT -5) by Milla Talyyn]
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5451 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 at 06:27 (GMT -5)

Wierd. I can imagine Tiny girl being Andor Drakons daughter. She tries to get rid of you by getting back her puppy. All I can say is, if you save Khelly, never go back there. My 50 ranger went (a backup) to fight the town, Khelly is TOUGH! DV of over 200, stat drain, death ray, I have no idea how he got beaten by chaos.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5772 days, 10 hours, 31 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 at 07:08 (GMT -5)

Cat Lord Lord, Khelly goes down to one zap of Burning Hands, even when he's wielding the TotRR which grants fire immunity.
Portrait
Nchurmdaz
Registered user
Goblin flash mobber

Last page view:

5994 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 14:52 (GMT -5)

In my case Kelly managed to slaughter several greater molochs before they finally brought him down.
Just wished for EM in Terinyo :)
Ubi patria ibi bene!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: