Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / This may sound weird....

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5764 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 15:12 (GMT -5)

Ok,how about the Satanist Challenge. I thought of it at church today. Here's how it would go:

Create a dark elven necromancer(cuz lucifer was a fallen angel, kinda like highelf to dark elf)

Name him Lucifer

Objectives during game:Freeze every square of water, chop every tree, never do anything lawful, kill every NPC,make an army of slaves(50 liches)
, destroy(via mining) every building or use a wand of destruction, collect every chaos artifact and wear them when you kill andor drakon, oh, and cast darkness everywhere so world is totally dark:
including dungeons:CoC, Terinyo, SMC, UD, VD, etc.

This would be a cool challenge, but almost impossible without finding a book of wish.

Comments are welcome!!!

PS: I'm not evil btw
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Chaos-unreg
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 15:28 (GMT -5)

He should be a high elf, cause Lucifer was the lords most beautiful angel.
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 15:49 (GMT -5)

Chaos:I know , but he's a "fallen" angel

I also thought of some more stuff:
You shouldn't use altars since you are your own deity

You should dig a pit in every square of towns with a pickaxe
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5052 days, 19 hours, 55 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 15:58 (GMT -5)

Unless of course, you start as a high elf, and then get crowned, and become a fallen champion. That would suit the Lucifer role rather well methinks.

----

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 15:59 (GMT -5)

hmmmm, I'll make a poll and check it by tomorrow night and decide.....

Click yes for high elf and no for dark elf

Should Lucifer be a High Elf or Dark Elf?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4150 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 at 21:10 (GMT -5)

citing:
Freeze every square of water, chop every tree, never do anything lawful, cast darkness everywhere so world is totally dark:CoC, Terinyo, SMC, UD, VD. You should dig a pit in every square of towns with a pickaxe.

completely unneeded tediousness with no reason behind.

and i am surprised how many people thinks of weird challenges and never tries doing them themselves.

anyway most beautifull creatures in ADOM are gray elves.

A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 13:29 (GMT -5)

Soirana: the goal behind all of those"uneeded tedious actions" is to make the Drakalor a hell, so to speak. And just for the record, last night I spent 5 hours trying this challenge, so, don't make stereotypes.

I've made Terinyo, barbarians glade, L-Town, and Dwarftown like this already. Problem is my everburning torch got destroyed.....So I got killed by a slavering grue since I was doomed from killing all the shopkeepers. So, if a noob like me can get this far, I think I may find a suitable date to do this challenge. How about 6/6/07? Too bad I hadn't discovered ADOM last year...
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5052 days, 19 hours, 55 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 14:30 (GMT -5)

Lol, way to go Noob-Master. Corrupt them badboys!

----

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: