Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Stories Forum

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5768 days, 14 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 13:45 (GMT -5)

I believe that the stories forum is officially dead. The last post was over 2 months ago. Nobody does stories, so that's why I'm saying this. I don't know about you guys, but I actually enjoy reading those stories. I don't know if I should've put this in the stories forum, but I doubt anyone goes there anymore. Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in reviving the forum.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D

Willing to help revive forum?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5056 days, 7 hours, 2 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 14:56 (GMT -5)

I would. I do a hell of a lot of writing anyway. I just never post cos hardly anyone reads things!

----

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants,and slide on the ice.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 15:32 (GMT -5)

Yeah, I've read almost all of the stories. I HATE HOW PRACTICALLY EVERY GOOD STORY ISN'T FINISHED!!!It's like I've been cheated out of a good story, when in fact I have. Hopefully we're not the only ones PeanutGod.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 16:00 (GMT -5)

True true. If I know will get read, I'll post some stuff up. I always like decent constructive critcism.

----

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants,and slide on the ice.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 16:32 (GMT -5)

Do you want to do a roleplay story PeanutGod? I've already written a set of rules that I think would make it run smoothly and fun:

Ok, this is going to be the first group Role Play for a LONG TIME. Here are the rules:

1.) Post all out of character stuff(OC) in this separate thread. I hate(among others) reading a story where the writers are chatting during the story.
2.) No god-modding. The story will start to come to an end when the authors come to an agreement for it to end.
3.) Be committed. I don’t want people that aren’t able to write at LEAST once a week.
4.) If you want to join in the middle of the story, write about your character(stats, equipment, skills, etc.) and we(the writers) will decide if you can join.
5.) Don’t kill other players. You are only allowed to let your character die during the story. You can write and make other characters get severely injured, but not dead so that the owner of that character can save them.
6.) Have fun! Even though the rules seem strict, I just don’t want layabouts writing.

I think these are good rules, and will keep it going. I want at least 2 more people before I start posting on the stories forum(since nobody looks at it anyways). Hopefully this thread will attract the attention of people so they'll start reading stories.
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5449 days, 3 hours, 19 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 18:26 (GMT -5)

Sure, I'm in. I've got loads of time, not sure I'm up to the standards of the stories on the forum though :-). If we get some more, we can have a group to go around in the Draklor Chain (or wherever we would go).
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 at 18:49 (GMT -5)

Good. Only 2 more people.(well, for starters)
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at 00:08 (GMT -5)

Sounds good to me. I'm in. As an idea, we should have another thread where we can discuss things that occur, because I'll let it be known now that I can be a right arsey bastard when people suddenly do things to my character without my permission. By that I mean generally OOC really dumb stuff that my dude (or dudette) would never do. Sounds awesome to me though. How are we doing stats etc? Just writing a bio of our dude? Or are we gonna use Adom stats -chuckle-. Plus........whats the quest?! Also, are we going to post in sequence, just so we know who's turn it will always be next? Or just post when we come to it?

----

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at 04:37 (GMT -5)

I already made a randomly(fate) character, so do that and use their stats etc.I also made up a little background story.And you can always post, so the story stays alive.But if you're not posting at least once a week, you may die,lol
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5480 days, 1 hour, 44 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 at 08:54 (GMT -5)

ALRIGHT!!!! time for some more roleplaying. I will usually check this forum every day. Adom is just a great game to roleplay.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5831 days, 6 hours, 36 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 at 14:58 (GMT -5)

Since the old story we had with my necromancer isn't finished, I'm not participating in this one. I bet you won't miss my horrendous writing style though. (And my chatter in the topic, oh my god, I'm gonna die from that.)
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help