Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Waiting for trident

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Ilsekko
Registered user
Sick Burdened Stunned Confused

Last page view:

5971 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 07:10 (GMT -5)

So heres this pretty nice orcish barbarian, after solving the minor quests he got 2 blessed rings of the fish and went to the water temple, talked to the dragon mom and went back to terinyo to make blup finally happy. after that hes been waiting for an elemental to deliver the prize but nothing like that ever happened. He went back to the temple to have a word with the mommy and she said that "it will be delivered to you when you will no more be in such great danger of losing it". Maybe this has something to do with my weapon skill i thought, but after reaching lvl13 mastery i guess there must be something else..i got precrowned with ironfist and i need a decent weapon as im not able to hurt tougher opponent..damn i need that trident!! If anyone has a non-spoily idea about how to cope with this it would be really appreciated...Im considering going back to the temple and kick shissirixius' ass til i die!!
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5770 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 08:15 (GMT -5)

Well, first of all,what level are you?
Two,level up to level 36.
Third, be patient.

I personally wouldn't try to kill her if you don't know what to expect, she can easily kill a high level character, if you're not prepared for her.

If you get crowned with a certain silvery sword, she'll be a piece of cake.....tremondous blows rock.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/10/2007 at 08:16 (GMT -5) by nOOb-mAsTeR]
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5451 days, 23 hours, 48 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 08:20 (GMT -5)

1. Killing her is a nice way to get that high.

Spoiler
She can't see in no dark *wink wink*.

2. If you get the raven birthsign, you only have to wait until 16.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Portrait
Ilsekko
Registered user
Sick Burdened Stunned Confused

Last page view:

5971 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 11:03 (GMT -5)

Oh man..im at lvl16 at the moment, i never made it further than lvl21! nonetheless i got the trident sometimes..guess it happened 'cause i was playing chars under raven..ill try to keep myself alive until that point but i dont know where to go..ive just complete the pyramid but after the cemetery the cavern of chaos is unexplorable for the damned dwarven portal (or "invisible force carrying you away"), thrundarr asked me to become the champion in the arena but i had an argument with Dak and he's all dead, that means no more dwarven quests. Still too hot in the ToEF..should i try an heroic stand at the bug temple? God, im fucking scared of that place! thanx a lot anyway
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5834 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 11:22 (GMT -5)

With a melee warrior, DEFINITELY NOT. Lots of speed, 7LB, and preferably some good ranged attack and whatnot is a minimum for the bug temple, and also high level! 16 is nothing!
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 16:16 (GMT -5)

Well, I would consider getting crowned.....barbarians get some very nice weapons, and they're all weapons.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4246 days, 6 hours, 47 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 03:03 (GMT -5)

You say you have a "portal" blocking your way? Maybe you should ask Thrundarr about it.

Spoiler
The portal quest, which involves doing the dwarven graveyard on the south-east of the map, is mutually exclusive of the normal dwarven quests. You can do it without doing any of the other quests, and you'll then be able to advance deeper into the CoC. Don't worry abot the RCT, just hope for something better as you go along. Getting crowned ain't too bad an idea if you don't mind sticking to the same alignment all game.

Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 07:26 (GMT -5)

Yes, and as Battle Bunny said, Bug Temple is suicide, even with a certain ebony spear you would still die....

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: