Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Waldenbrook sacrificed me!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

requin
Registered user
The shadow of the janitor

Last page view:

6194 days, 20 hours, 26 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 15:33 (GMT -5)

There was I minding my own business, bought scroll of teleportation and ring of ice from waldenbrook's shop. Then I went to the altar to sac some things. Suddenly waldenbrook came from nowhere and sacced me. I paid everything I took from the shop. When I examined the message log, I found these lines:

You hear a distant *KABOOM* Alarm is rung!
--
You hear rumbling.
--
Suddenly Waldenbrook, the -- merchant, shouts a prayer to his gods.

You are consumed by a column of fire.

Anyone having ideas what happened here? Did something explode in the shop or something, why did he get mad? I had no corruptions, I didnt sell anything to the shop that time or anything.
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5476 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 19:29 (GMT -5)

you created a trap on the level. It was a fireball trap. It went off. Your alignment might have changed (you killed some dwarf (possibly a child)) hence the rumbling. Then Waldenbrook came and sacced you.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/9/2007 at 19:29 (GMT -5) by F50]
Portrait
Tianjin
Registered user
for monsters - Death incarnate

Last page view:

5600 days, 2 hours, 24 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 00:40 (GMT -5)

Yep, fireball trap.

Gotta be careful zapping those unknown wands.
Try the TiLiCat! It's experience!

Tiger, stuffed with deboned Lion, stuffed with deboned Wildcat, and slow roasted with a mix of herbs. (served raw for Trolls)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: