Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / YAVSD

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5764 days, 20 hours, 36 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 at 13:39 (GMT -5)

King Moloch the Trollish Weaponsmith

I was just messing around, and decided to 'make' a moloch....goal was to get full eternium with moloch armor and smith it up through the roof, basically to make the ultimate fighting machine, despite as to how slow it would be.....

Basically I breezed through getting healing, I just wielded ring of fire resist and heavy club on berserk and killed everything easily....and I found an ordinary ring in the process!!!!

So I don't go on berserk in towns, remembered, and sold stuff, and left to go to SMC/UD....

Go there, and find another ordinary ring on UD:1, but couldn't continue due to river in way, and bridge building skill was useless seeing as how I didn't have woodcraft skill....

So I go to CoC with 15 large rations with me, haha, and kill everything in sight with my big club, thinking that I was definitely gonna get cow axe for this beast boy if I made it that far....

Make it to dwarftown, sell stuff, go down a level below d-town, find yet ANOTHER ordinary ring, and at this point I was thinking that these couldn't possibly be rings of djinni summoning, and while I was thinking about that, and going back to elder since I killed what he wanted so I could id stuff....I killed a dwarf X X
-
So I tried to run from town, but I was too slow... and waldenbrook killed me, and to my surprise.....

I HAD THREE FUCKIN RINGS OF DJINNI SUMMONING!!!!!!

I hate myself
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Frim
Registered user
playing since gamma 12

Last page view:

6170 days, 15 hours, 36 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2007 at 01:51 (GMT -5)

It's a pity to lose such a fortunate character...I've never found an ordinary ring before I got to dwarftown...:(

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: