Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Adom "mod/fix/patch"

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Rickah
Registered user
Damn cats

Last page view:

6152 days, 15 hours, 36 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 04:25 (GMT -5)

Okay so I just downloaded adom recently and I remember I used to have some kind of fix/patch/mod whatever that made some minor gameplay changes.

In appearance it made the screen a bit smaller and maybe some minor graphic changes.
Don't remember that many ingame changes accept that when you walk into a PC u normally get the message "Really attack Munxip the shopkeeper y/n".
Well this "mod" dissabled this so you could walk right through PC's without getting these annoying messages.

There were some more changes too but can't remember them.
If you have any idea of what I'm talking about please help me find it :p
The bigger they are, the more bones they break :D
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4238 days, 8 hours, 47 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 at 23:33 (GMT -5)

You are talking about the great ADOM Sage, which can be found here:
http://www.jbc.edu/~josh/adom-sage/

It's not a mod or patch exactly - it basically just makes interface changes. It lets you walk through monsters, highlights more messages, reduces overly spammy messages in the tower, makes teleporting easier (can press > or < to go to the stairs or just click where you want on the screen), and a few other things, whilst also being customisable. Just remember when you install it though that you won't be able to get into the bug temple till you have 100 deaths in your high score list again.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: