Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Extremely close message twice

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jules
Registered user

Last page view:

4774 days, 18 hours, 49 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 08:10 (GMT -5)

Now I always thought that this was impossible, but it happened today. Got my first crown, Bracers of War, went to dwarf town, collected SI on the way, and then decided at lvl 15 to crown again.
After a long time, plenty of saves and come back to the game, I was getting tired of constantly praying and being told "Your prayer remains unheard". The to my great surprise, I got the "Lol'th seems extremely close" message.
Natures companion was my reward.

Surely this is impossible.
I havent seen it before, has anyone else.
Nightmare
Registered user
Soul Calibur 2

Last page view:

4602 days, 22 hours, 33 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 15:38 (GMT -5)

It's been my experience that chaotic gods are more stingy and make you work harder for rewards. I've had qualified chaotic characters get extremely close and pray a lot, only to get the "Your prayer remains unheard" message over and over again. There was another thread somewhere, it said sometimes it takes up to 6 prayers before you finally get rewarded - talk about making you work for it! Thankfully the piety used up when prayers remain unheard is very small.
"As for me, I feel priveleged to be among the only species able to make scientific inquiries." -unknown

"Be sure to keep your distance if you don't have resistance." -DG

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: