Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Good luck with trollbarb

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
**cHAoTicChaOs**
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

5990 days, 22 hours, 7 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 08:22 (GMT -5)

decided to go brute strength, started with 38 str and 38 toughness, 1 learning, no suprise, but had 12 will and 14 dex which was nice.

Found 2 potion shops in the pc, with an altar on the top (converted to balance)

Crowned with Skull crusher, a potion shop and junk shop in the ud, 2 potion shops and another junk in the CoChaos, and im only on d4..

Items of note:

Flaming Flail of Thunder. i like it, it just rolls of the tounge..

+4 girdle

200 rocks to throw at people

Im level 8, 150 hp, talents were tough, hardy, tough skin.

Saved puppy, yriggs, didnt get the raider lord though.

First kill was Orc, Ragh! Orceater smash yall up!

.vultuous.
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5830 days, 9 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 15:32 (GMT -5)

I take it you are going to have a tough time if you are going for an ultra ending. Come on, an orc is an orc. And about the 38 strength/toughness thing, you answered the questions, right? (I couldn't care less about it, really. For one, that well-prepared character might die a stupid death anytime and for two, that difference won't decide the game for me... usually.)
The character is nice, generally, but one question. Why the puppy? Did you decide to worship Ka'Omsh instead of Vagrak? 'Cause even when I could use the lawful boost I'd take the 3000 gold over that minimal effect, a possibility for a shop/altar and a big threat to my vulnerable starting character anytime...
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
Portrait
**cHAoTicChaOs**
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

5990 days, 22 hours, 7 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 07:30 (GMT -5)

I answered what i thought were the best, didnt look it up or anything - too much effort :p

Decided to save puppy other than the raiderlord quest because Big Powerhouses Always like Cute Girls and their Puppys. :)

Found a ring shop on d5, ring of ice and MentalStability -

Didnt pick alert, but im finding enough cool stuff anyway..
.vultuous.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/30/2007 at 07:37 (GMT -5) by **cHAoTicChaOs**]
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5144 days, 9 hours, 46 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 at 11:42 (GMT -5)

You might have picked long-lived instead of tough. 37 or 38 toughness, pretty much same difference, but lifespan.... unlike tolkiens world, Trolls lead short, brutal lives here...

But you might still be going places if you manage to stay young and well. Skullcrusher is real nice, you might as well sell the flail. Except if you encounter a horde of white icy beings.

I often do what you do - answer what you think is best in the opening question system. Very often it is obvious, being "evil" in your answers usually gives +st and +to.

Ring of ice + mental stability is just the RNG daring you to take on the burning tower - heh.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: