Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Rip Stupid Puppy

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
**cHAoTicChaOs**
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

5991 days, 2 hours, 33 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 03:48 (GMT -5)

Got A Random Gnome Wizard (salamAnder)
Cure light wounds and fire bolt, first kill assassin, eternium quarter staff from smc (no blanket though, was level 6 when i entered -because i got kranach on the way)

So i had plenty of time to go save the puppy, which i did, and then on the way home he stepped on a fire ball trap. *woof* fried puppy)

This is the 4th or 5th time that this has happened to me, How many times for yall
.vultuous.
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 04:46 (GMT -5)

Never before, I only got to him once or twice when he was alive. He did die trying to protect me from some monsters once, though.
For the Horde!
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4959 days, 15 hours, 48 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 06:29 (GMT -5)

Well I never seem to find Kranach when I want to - occasions when I really want him dead usually mean 40days+ wandering the wilderness looking for him... either that or his gang surround me one step out of the village and its another instadeath before I slay my first villain :(

The puppy though, yeah, the last two times I found him alive, he died to traps on the way back up, one acid, one fire, IIRC... its been an RL year or so since I made the TG happy methinks - normally I just dont bother on account of being mean :)

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/11/2007 at 06:29 (GMT -5) by vogonpoet]
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 07:15 (GMT -5)

Huh, I find Kranach 95% of the time. I usually go to the SMC, find the blanket and the stairway then go to hunt Kranach, I'm usually lv 5 by this time. I always find him near the SMC entrance, on the second line of plains from the entrance.
For the Horde!
Ruttiger
Registered user

Last page view:

6056 days, 23 hours, 9 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 16:11 (GMT -5)

I've had the puppy die a million different deaths. And I've died trying to save the puppy from certain death.

Have you ever tried to keep the puppy as a companion? It's a pain getting him to kill stuff, as he NEVER hits. Get's lots of attacks though.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: