Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Local Profiles - Keethrax

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
GiantFrog
Registered user
another gray elven wizard

Last page view:

5443 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 13:52 (GMT -5)

Keethrax, the Black Druid, has been an eccentric fixture of the Drakalor Chain for as long as anyone can remember. So I decided to pay him a visit to get his unique take on life in our quiet community.

I found him relaxing at his rambling estate, invitingly named "Sinister Dungeon". He was dressed casually in his usual cloud of inky blackness. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Druid," I began. Said the Black Druid, "Please, call me Keith".

And here this reporter has to own up to an embarassing truth. While the interview continued from there, for some reason I can't remember a damned thing about it! I checked my notes, and they're nothing but erratic scrawls. Confusing, indeed.

One thing I do remember, though, and that's the cats. Keith's home is overrun with them! They relieve themselves at will all over the furniture, and viciously attack the guests! And if Keith feels you're not treating them with the proper respect, he screams "words of magic" at you.

All of which can lead to only one conclusion. While the Black Druid might be known as an implacable foe of all goodness and order, in reality his lifestyle more closely resembles that of the proverbial "crazy cat lady".
You pick up the worn boots.
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3607 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 14:47 (GMT -5)

His place is overrun with cats? I can see why this is in the Spoiler section, indeed :P
For the Horde!
Portrait
GiantFrog
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 15:05 (GMT -5)

Yeah, I kinda put it in here by accident.
Nightmare
Registered user
Soul Calibur 2

Last page view:

4607 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 19:45 (GMT -5)

Don't look in the freezer... :(
"As for me, I feel priveleged to be among the only species able to make scientific inquiries." -unknown

"Be sure to keep your distance if you don't have resistance." -DG
Portrait
GiantFrog
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, September 14, 2007 at 03:33 (GMT -5)

I did look in the freezer and it's truly horrific what he was feeding his pets.

But I drenched him in acid bolts and he quickly came to heel. I even managed to get his corpse back before it rotted! Huzzah!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: