Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / Storyboard

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

HicPotboy
Registered user
Web-dude

Last page view:

7318 days, 20 hours, 56 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 10:22 (GMT -5)

It took me awhile to get around to putting this up, so here goes; This is for the members of the 1st ADOM-Role Play thread. I'd like to hash out the story, at least generally. Then we can work together to make it happen.
Here's what we got so far: Me, Cormen (and I don't remember who else) are going to go rescue the carpenter, and when we get back, we will find Amanda, who has been crowned by her god, and who has found peace from the death of her best friend, the Duke. Any ideas on what we should do after that?

---
Hicpotboy
------
Hicpotboy
---------
Less twitch, more mental itch - saying by me.
HicPotboy
Registered user
Web-dude

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 28, 2002 at 14:26 (GMT -5)

What? no one wants to help me plan this thing out? I can't the whole thing alone, you know. I have a good imagination, but not THAT good. I'll see if I can add anything to the list. Hmm...how about the village elder tells us about the Caverns of Chaos, and everyone decides to hike out there and stop it for once and for all. One of us talks to the sheriff, and he tells us to kill Hozenplatz. Then Tyrenn tries to assasinate the sheriff, but since one of us is there, he doesn't succeed. I'll leave the details up to Tyrenn, since it IS his character. Anyone else have any ideas where to go from here?

---
Hicpotboy
------
Hicpotboy
---------
Portrait
Ekaterin
Registered user

Last page view:

5773 days, 4 hours, 21 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 at 04:49 (GMT -5)

This is just a suggestion and slightly off topic, but maybe it would be a good idea to work out who is still in the story. Cormen, Amanda and you have been posting regularly, but the others haven't.

You asked Sengoku whether he wanted to come along on the carpenter quest, but he hasn't replied. He recently reappeared on these forums - maybe someone should hassle him by email.

Messiah and CamTheMan (Dark Elven Ranger, unnamed) were last seen heading off in search of the raider lord. Messiah was wondering whether he wanted his character to live or die. CamTheMan hasn't been heard from for ages, but because of the "ADOM Role-Play 2" thread, his character has to stay in to the end (I think).

That covers all the good guys except Bear the chaotic Trollish Monk who made a few posts but hasn't actually been in yet.
HicPotboy
Registered user
Web-dude

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 at 10:35 (GMT -5)

I think you missed Tyrenn, Ekaterin, but otherwise, I think you got everyone. Also, I'd like it if everyone just called me Frank. It is my name, and I don't mind if you call me that. After all, it IS better than Hicpotboy.

---
Hicpotboy
------
Hicpotboy
---------
Portrait
Ekaterin
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2002 at 10:57 (GMT -5)

Frank, I didn't bother listing bad guys there because I got the impression they were mostly just popping in whenever they felt like stirring up trouble (rather than travelling with the good guys on the quest to stop Chaos). So it doesn't usually hold up the roleplay when a bad guy stops posting for a while.

For the record, there was also Dougy the goblin warlord, but he only made one post before disappearing.
Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

7784 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2002 at 04:37 (GMT -5)

Frank looks like your roleplay isnt moving.
Amanda's on a break.Havent seen her on the ezboard forums for a while.
Duke killed himself
I really dont know if I want to continue
CamTheMan dissapeared
Sengoku's back on the forums but no posts form him
Caladriel too
have I missed anyone.
So who's left to do the posting?

THE MESSIAH,I'm here now,Worship me.
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Moderator on this forum
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5670 days, 10 hours, 50 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 at 22:39 (GMT -5)

I'm back. assuming someone else is. i want to join frank and them in going back to the carpenter. new guy tho, if you didn't notice... frank if you wouldn't mind replying...
and speaking of names, mine isn't Vince. that name just seemed to go with Ravage. dunno... Adam or Duke are both fine to me (although Duke sounds more powerful IMO so if you want to call me that, *g*)

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Ekaterin
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 at 04:45 (GMT -5)

This post is for the benefit of anyone who wants to (re)join the first ADOM Role-Play thread but has lost track of what's going on there. I'll update it whenever significant events happen in the story (like characters joining or leaving, quests being started or finished, or the party travelling to a new location).

The character list:

Player Character
------ ------

[Edited 3 times, last edit on 3/8/2002 at 14:40 (GMT -5) by Ekaterin]
HicPotboy
Registered user
Web-dude

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 at 08:57 (GMT -5)

Thanks, guys. Hopefully this thread will get off the ground again.

---
Hicpotboy
------
Hicpotboy
---------

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: