Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Maelstrom

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 9 hours, 7 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 19:13 (GMT -5)

I haven't logged on for a couple of months now, but I noticed that you've changed your avatar. Man you've changed :D
That's all.
For the Horde!
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3120 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 15:57 (GMT -5)

I find it amusing that you mentioned this, since I specifically didn't put any new photo-avatars while I had long hair, was bald, had a 15 cm long beard (twice, once combined with shaving my hair off), had a dark blue mohawk or any of the less drastic thing's I've done to my appearance...
And now that I'm back to "normal" you say I've changed. Damn ;P

Also, this is the second topic about me this month. And the second in the ~6 years I've been posting here. Why the sudden attention? ;)
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/30/2008 at 15:58 (GMT -5) by Maelstrom]
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5667 days, 1 hour, 39 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 18:21 (GMT -5)

Maybe we should have a thread for poster pics? Many boards have them.

15cm beard twice? Dammit, I'm envious, I grow just enough beard that I have to shave every day if I want to look clean (guess if I bother or not...), but it still doesn't grow long fast. That 15 cm would take me two years I'd say. At least my hair is slowly growing back after the year in military.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3602 days, 9 hours, 7 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 at 04:17 (GMT -5)

I watched some Sonic Syndicate clips recently, and one of the singers looks just like you in your previous photo (IMO). When I logged in last week I checked a couple of topics and I saw the difference.
I associate things with pictures and images, usually, so when I think about this forum your avatar is the thing that pops into my mind, among others :P

J.: You could create a topic like that, but I don't know how many will post. This isn't the most *active* forum out there :>
For the Horde!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: