Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Cooked lizards out of stock

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

5851 days, 14 hours, 22 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 at 20:34 (GMT -5)

Only one ratling trader is selling cooked lizards in the arena level, none in HMV. And now it says Bussiness iss closed while me'sss waiting for new stuff.

I get into arena level many times and he always answered me that. I tried read few books in arena level and even try learn 2 new spells here, but I still get the same answer.

Using fried bats is boring, it's about 10 normal to get satiated and without gardening I haven't a lot of stomacemptia.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4240 days, 11 hours, 55 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 00:11 (GMT -5)

Ratlings restock based on game time, not time spent on level, as far as I'm aware, so you're best just carrying on with the game and coming back later.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 03:24 (GMT -5)

Ok thanks I'll try that.
Sulang
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 04:56 (GMT -5)

My experience is that you have to spend some time at the actual level for the traders to restock. Usually I buy before fights and after. You should try hanging around a bit longer than just a few books. Mine or something.
Narcolepcy
Registered user

Last page view:

4807 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 05:11 (GMT -5)

I'm inclined to believe the guidebook. "In contrast to shops, which restock dependent on total game time passed, the ratling traders seem to restock dependent on game* ("time" should be here, typo in the gb) passed on the Arena level only."
Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 09:04 (GMT -5)

It's quite possible that game time doesn't work for ratling traders because a long game time has pass since I started get this "no stock" message.

I'll try wait more in the level. About the arena fights, well I did a few but still didn't get the quests so I skipped it but I could do few fights anyway.

I'm currently cursed and since a long time, in fact even before cooked lizards out of stock. I keep this state for using with pets and with a weapon that doom too. But I didn't wear the weapon when I spend some time in the arena level.
Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

5851 days, 14 hours, 22 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 at 18:47 (GMT -5)

I didn't really get the opportunity to try wait a long time in the level, next time I checked the stock was fill again, not a lot, about 70. Now I take care to collect some blessed stomafillia to complete feeding source.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: