Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Your ADOM horoscope

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Subconscious
Registered user
Adventurer of the Human Mind

Last page view:

5398 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 09:27 (GMT -5)

Ever wondered whats _YOUR_ personal starsign IRL? And hows that affecting? After checking out, you might notice that month effects may be really working in your life! Of course this sounds like suprestitious bullshit (What it is, no one should take it too seriously :P) but share your ones if you want. Just for fun :)

Let me start:
I've born at the final day in fourweek of Wolf. I've always been sharp-eyed andprecise (+3 Perception). People who know me can tell you that im very stubborn and determined (+3 Willpower). Im also quite thin and I dont eat much at a time.

These are actually true things about my presonality.
"The white baby dragon equips the small shield." WTF :D
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3124 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 10:08 (GMT -5)

I was born on the fifth day in Oneweek of Wand.
I've got severe chaotic tendencies, don't care about leadership and rather follow someone's lead, my charisma is low.

Wow, what a surprise, horoscopes don't tell anything about your personality, unless you really want them to.
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/12/2008 at 10:09 (GMT -5) by Maelstrom]
Portrait
GiantFrog
Registered user
another gray elven wizard

Last page view:

5442 days, 16 hours, 48 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 14:45 (GMT -5)

My sign is Book. The part about being super smart and skillful is totally true about me!

I don't think I have lawful tendencies, though.
You pick up the worn boots.
Narcolepcy
Registered user

Last page view:

4813 days, 22 hours, 47 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 00:52 (GMT -5)

Wolf, I eat once or twice a day usually. Only child = stubborn. Good at chess = perceptive perhaps?
Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

5858 days and 5 minutes ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 04:54 (GMT -5)

Good at chess = perceptive? How are you playing chess? :-p My sign is also Book and strangely I also played a lot chess (club, tournament, national championship) woo weird, is adom horoscope working? ;-)
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5671 days, 16 hours, 32 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 05:06 (GMT -5)

Last day of Raven.

Death, Messengers, Companion, Tricks.

Harder to trick by deceptions, messengers will reach you faster, you are faster (+10 to speed), companions are more powerful, +2 to initial Perception.

I'm not so sure this one suits me at all.

And why does the list say "Death, Messengers, Companion, Tricks" when none of the game effects have anything to do with death? Or is the logic behind that something like "you are faster=you kill stuff faster=death"? That doesn't sound right to me.. Come on, gimme a necromancy bonus or something.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
MrYummyChaos
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 19:53 (GMT -5)

Candle born during four week, i heal fast from injuries and sickness, the gods do seem to like me and i did get an extra talent when i was born that i used on affinity with affinity with rougelikes..

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: