Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Pirahna Lake? Rats...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

minchazo
Registered user

Last page view:

5802 days, 10 hours, 29 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 at 09:57 (GMT -5)

Recently, I was off getting the RotHK and ran into a wererat. For fun, I used music to tame some of the rats and watch them fight each other.
Hehehe, stupid rats :)

Once I got to the pirahna lake, I built a bridge out to 'greet' the skeleton king. My rat friends had followed me down and I didn't pay attention to their whereabouts until I finished my business with the skeleton king.

As I step back out onto my bridge to leave the island, what do I see? MY PET RAT HAPPILY SWIMMING WITH THE PIRAHNAS!! I ordered him to 'come' immediately, you know those pirahnas would have a bad influence on him.

Now I'm curious if a larger companion would still be able to swim there as well... I want to get a fire giant companion, put him on an ice bridge, and drop him into the lake with a fireball to see what the pirahnas do. Maybe I'll be nice and go for a water elemental or something that can actually *swim*, but this looks like some fun experimenting :D
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3124 days, 10 hours, 23 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 at 10:27 (GMT -5)

Rats have the "Ignores water" ability that flying and swimming monsters have.

The chaos pirahnas are an effect that only the PC gets, no monster suffers damage in the red water.
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: