Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / finding OOD monsters

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

tipo mastr
Registered user

Last page view:

5639 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 at 19:04 (GMT -5)

thrundrarr just asked me to kill a doppleganger lord for his first quest...any suggestions?
jeremiah
Registered user

Last page view:

5712 days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 at 19:57 (GMT -5)

I would just adventure as normal. You are bound to run into a doppleganger lord sooner or later. However if you are in a hurry the levels under dwarf town would be a good place to hunt or the big rooms in the tomb of the high kings would probably do also

EDIT: Also there is always ID
"THE TH TALENT SUCKS!!!!!!" - Gut

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/3/2008 at 20:00 (GMT -5) by jeremiah]
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4962 days, 16 hours, 13 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 02:43 (GMT -5)

Whatever the damn dwarf asks for, I just complete my herb farming in the big room, do the pyramid, do the Griffyard, chill out in the cavernous levels above the SK, go get his ring, and then head downstairs to save/kill Kelly. If my PC has completed some dwarf quests in the meantime, ok. If not, nevermind.

There are very few things a PC must do to win the game (5 turns worth of actions sounds about right, although obviously you need more turns before, and in between), so if a side quest is just not working out, just get on with it... thats my approach anyway

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: