Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Old player: Arcane (2000-2001)

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Kathryn
Registered user

Last page view:

5480 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 07:12 (GMT -5)

This might be a really long shot, but a friend of mine used to play this game with the username Arcane before he passed away in early 2001. Does anybody remember him? I'm trying to find out which area of Sweden he was from, so that I can contact his family and maybe find out where he was buried. Very strange request for a games forum, I know, but maybe someone can help me.

Thanks.
Kathryn
AshenPlanet
Registered user

Last page view:

3190 days, 23 hours and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 18:27 (GMT -5)

Not strange at all - it's very understandable.

I don't recall your friend, but I wish you the best of luck in finding his family.

THC842
Registered user

Last page view:

4499 days, 9 hours, 13 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009 at 09:14 (GMT -5)

i looked thru some of the older threads and did not see his name, he might not have ever visited here. GL!
Z
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 11:54 (GMT -5)

Sorry for asking, there is no way I could help (I know one Arcane from another forum, but it is almost impossible that this is not a coincidence), but I just don't understand the situation...

How do you know that he played ADOM, that he passed away, but you don't know his family?

Do you think he visited this forum? (I think there are many people who play ADOM, but a very small part of them did visit this forum, or any other site about ADOM... you could search other ADOM discussion sites if you know that he posted on any of them, or if you are desperate)

And what do you mean by username? (he might be Arcane when talking to you, something else on this forum, and yet something else when he was playing ADOM)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: