Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Greatest RNG ever!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

THC842
Registered user

Last page view:

4486 days, 12 hours, 10 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 14:21 (GMT -5)

Male dwarven weaponsmith has found so far,

9 wishes (1 pool, 3 RoDS, WoW w/ 4 charges)

4 PoGA

Ring of Immunity (found next too PoGA while doomed and cursed)

Just those items there is a guaranteed victory!
And i blew it all by losing 20 blessed potions of water in dwarftown, luring the priest off of the level(i thought he had them because i forgot to pick them up)trying to kill him w/ traps, he got pissed, we fought, i won. Now he wants dwarftown to avenge me, i kill EVERYONE and now am a C- fallen champion with half of my items destroyed by my god. I never found that water and have no idea what happened. I am not dead, but would consider this... just stupid i guess

Portrait
Elraz
Registered user

Last page view:

5099 days, 5 hours, 25 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 04:12 (GMT -5)

atacking the dwarftown priest is always a bad idea.
I don`t see any reason to do this unless you:
1. want to get shield of raw steel (which will cause the whole town to be hosile anyway)
2. didn`t generate any other alter and you need to convert it.

great luck with the wishes though. when I enciunter this amount of luck, I always become extra alerted with my play style (skip DH, hide my loot, don`t go water dragon cave unless I can beat at least a giant dragon turtle and so)
Jack the Ripper
Registered user

Last page view:

4975 days, 16 hours, 55 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 at 21:22 (GMT -5)

Lock that darn priest behind closed doors somewhere, do anything other than kill him. But hey, since the damage is now done, you can still win the game without any problems. Just do a normal ending, and that'll be it.

Did you perhaps store your potions in the mystic's room while doing the greater demon quest? Sometimes the critter can teleport in there and wreak havoc with your stuff.

It can also try to kill the demented ratling, IIRC. In one game, going for an ultra, I'd already given the ratling 5 artifacts, the 6th was going to be Big Punch, so when I get the quest, zap wand of monster detect, see demon, teleport to him, he's gone, zap wand again, teleport again, he's gone, another zap and he's right at Garth's door, I teleport to him, kill him, and then see Garth's no more, but the ratling is safe and sound, though he was standing in the very same room. That demon had started out moderately damaged when I first hit it, so I'm betting the ratling gave it a good whack :)
THC842
Registered user

Last page view:

4486 days, 12 hours, 10 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 at 23:29 (GMT -5)

I killed everyone. I figure i sacced it instead of dropping it. Forgot to mention green eternium spear, admantium mace of devestation, 5 blank scrolls, and the very rare sling bullets of crashing. Never seen that suffix before. Saw eternium golem for first time too.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: