Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / challenge

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

LordSteel
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 at 05:59 (GMT -5)

Hello everyone!
I am a newbie here, but I've playing ADOM for years,so I am quite ... skilled :-) (I've a bunch of wins on my scoresheet, and some Ultras... even if I couldn't make a UCE or a normal CG yet)

I've a challenge for everyone, I called it a "not-tricky" win. Rules are:
- forbidden gremlin bomb or wish engine. Tricks like this make game too easy (and I think it was NOT the intention of the Creator to give this easy way). Archmage is allowed :-)
- forbidden un-natural stat raising (e.g. rings of weakness/sickness/PoEx/PoBal). Herbs and similar can raise stats just to the "natural" limit; if you need more... PoGA are there for what else? :-)
- "special" skill must be used just by "natural" owners: smithing by weaponsmiths, music by bards, harvesting herbs by farmers, necro by necros :-) and so on. Pickpockets allowed just to enter in the Guild, and if needed to have a small alignment drop (unless you are a thief)
- NO PRE/POSTCROWNING. just the regular crowning.
- first wish for AoLS (if Khelly is still alive), and go for Ultra. Otherwise, you can choose for a normal ending or a CG.

Ok... I think it's still fair... I already made a regular win with this, and even a Ultra (ehem, Trollish Healer born in Candle... THIS is tricky :-)
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4959 days, 20 hours, 45 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 02:36 (GMT -5)

Hello and welcome.

Just as a heads up, despite this place being a lot easier on the eyes, and having less annoying character and attachment limits, most of the people here migrated over to http://www.adom.de/forums/index.php some time ago due to forum instability, and this place is kinda emptyish now. You might well get more responses over at adom.de.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: