Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Whips and Leather?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Pat Guppy
Registered user
Mr. Wee dies again

Last page view:

5214 days, 16 hours and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 at 04:32 (GMT -5)

technically I have been playing this game for years, but there really is a lot that I don't understand yet. My game play is punctuated with regular intervals of disgust and regret.
Generally after a Lv20 is mutilated in some horrible way.
anyway bewailing my personal fate aside I have a specific question... Self Flagellation? What the frak? I have long foolishly misinterpreted the whip as a melee Weapon, when suddenly... "oh my equipable as a tool? maybe I can use it to dissuade these angry lions from eating my liver with out otherwise hurting the poor creatures... oh...oh, no." I quit, right then and there, didn't save... I saw myself in the game. there I am, in that Troll barbarian's eye beating myself with what is not a whip at all but... a computer game. That character was soiled.
but honestly, does the whip do anything good? get you in tight with your heathen god? or bring up your Toughness?
#######
#fff..#
#f@f.<#
#fff..#
#######

Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4242 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 15:02 (GMT -5)

Self-flaggelation is a lawful act. You generally need to be naked to get a good kick out of it.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Pat Guppy
Registered user
Mr. Wee dies again

Last page view:

5214 days, 16 hours and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 at 15:41 (GMT -5)

so... so creapy.
#######
#fff..#
#f@f.<#
#fff..#
#######

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help