Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Dwarven Graveyard

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Scummer
Registered user

Last page view:

5177 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 at 14:09 (GMT -5)

So I dug up the grave before consecrating it...Am I screwed?
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4240 days, 4 hours, 43 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 at 16:01 (GMT -5)

If you want to kill Griff with holy water, yep. Otherwise it makes no difference.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Scummer
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 at 15:12 (GMT -5)

Hmmm...Well, I killed Griff and dug up the grave...the quest is still listed in my quest list but when I stand over the pit and use holy water it just says you pour the water out on the ground. Am I missing something?
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5026 days, 7 hours, 40 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 at 23:23 (GMT -5)

go and talk to the dwarven elder to complete the quest.
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Scummer
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 at 11:33 (GMT -5)

OMG. I'm an idiot...I'm used to the quest disappearing before I talk to him like with the kill a monster quest.
Aragorn
Registered user

Last page view:

4859 days, 14 hours, 5 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 01:17 (GMT -5)

The rewards change a bit. The best rewards are obtained when you kill griff by pouring water on the grave
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4240 days, 4 hours, 43 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 13:01 (GMT -5)

I've yet to see any proof of that.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
dfghjk
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, July 07, 2010 at 15:13 (GMT -5)

what level should i be for dwarven graveyard? not sure how hard it is, never been there before.
Portrait
Maul
Registered user
[banned user]

Last page view:

4929 days, 5 hours, 9 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 at 05:40 (GMT -5)

Pretty difficult to tell what level you should be. Actually, the strength of a character is measured more in his equipment and means of battle, and less so in his level. The Graveyard is possible to do if you are a mage with a ball spell or Destroy Undead and/or a non-ice spell, or with controlled teleportation (with the latter method you bypass killing Griff and destroy him via pouring water on the grave instead. You will need to be invisible as well to do this). A warrior will either need high PV (20-30, I'd say) and a decent, blessed weapon, or a missile weapon with about 6-8-10 undead slaying missiles (less if they're blessed). Basically, what you need is a means to hit Griff fast and hard, or a means to get to his grave quickly. Nonnak is less of a problem, although he can make getting to the grave via teleportation impossible if he floods the place with summons.
1l= Y0(_) [4l\l R34[) 7l-l15, Y0(_) l\/l(_)57 83 PR377Y G00[).
Portrait
Arancaytar
Registered user
Pyromancer

Last page view:

569 days, 8 hours, 9 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 11:21 (GMT -5)

I actually beat the Graveyard with a low-level character once, but I'd managed to pick up controlled teleportitis from a pool early on. Teleporting right onto Griff's grave, using the holy water in the next turn and then just repeatedly zapping Nonnak with a wand of fireballs. That was pretty awesome. :D
Move the cursor to the desired position and press [SPACE] when done.
Impossible. Suddenly you stand elsewhere.
You see an ancient altar of black obsidian.
The goblin rockthrower suddenly shouts a prayer to his gods! You are consumed by a roaring column of flame!
dfghjk
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 18:03 (GMT -5)

never mind. died crosing anim. forest. Ididnt realise I was at beserk untill I was at ~15 hp.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: