Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Insanely Early Artifact

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Wowsa
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 14:01 (GMT -5)

Just started a new game as a gnomish bard, I went to Terinyo to pick up some quests and then to the SMC to try to find the down staircase before leveling up too much.

On the floor, in the very first room, sat the rune covered sling. I'm still level 1 and have 0 experience. There wasnt a surge of power.

Has anyone else seen an artifact spawn this early?
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

2 days, 12 hours, 55 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 at 04:58 (GMT -5)

Well it's not entirely unheard of to find artifacts in the SMC early on. Though generally not right next to the entrance.

I had the rune covered sling show up as part of the original stock in the shop in the outlaw village once. And I pick pocketed it off some random monster very early on once too. The sling is one of the more common finds I guess.
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
gooberstomp
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 00:32 (GMT -5)

uh dont' think i've had one quite that early. my best early find was a quarterstaff of devastation from my 1st kill. a bandit in the outlaw village.
Jules
Registered user

Last page view:

4742 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 17:11 (GMT -5)

Interesting that sling is that common. I've got a level 49 DE Wizard who gained the sling very early in the game. No surge of power, just left on the floor. Havent used it much, but useful occasionally.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: