Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Stubborn Ghost Librarian

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Infinite Hopper
Registered user

Last page view:

5030 days, 3 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 08:01 (GMT -5)

Does anyone know if there are specific circumstances whereby the Ghost Librarian will not produce the weird tome?
I have stood next to him in silence for 3000 turns and when I chat with him he only says "Pssst!"
I'm getting the feeling he doesn't like me and will not produce the book.
The IGB merely states that he will, if no words are spoken for 2000 turns. Ah, it also says there may be a small chance he will not give it up and that research is far from complete.
Boy, I could sure use those SoCR...
Infinite Hopper
Registered user

Last page view:

5030 days, 3 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 08:16 (GMT -5)

Oh dear. I don't have stealth. Silly boy. I've ended up gaining 2 corruptions from the time spent in there for a net gain of zero SoCR. Live and learn...
Portrait
littlebrather
Registered user

Last page view:

4804 days, 3 hours, 9 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 01:40 (GMT -5)

Librarian is strange person, and sometimes he didnt give U a tome anyway (my own try was about 6000 turns). GB says that it could be happen so now im rely mostly on mystic and Amulet =)
until it sleep

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: